Are you dreaming of a romantic, affordable, and stress-free experience of eloping in Massachusetts? Our romantic Victorian B&B on Cape Cod is the perfect place to start your happily ever after. Plan your simply-sweet elopement at Palmer House Inn!
Cape Cod Elopement Packages
Magical Massachusetts Elopements & Weddings
Simple, Stress-Free Celebrations
Elope to Falmouth, MA for an intimate celebration of your commitment and create new memories you will cherish for a lifetime together. Get married, not stressed!
For a simple start to your small ceremony, view our curated Palmer House Inn elopement packages below – though we are always happy to customize them to fit your needs! Please fill out our wedding information form to request more details or to inquire about availability for your date.
Start planning your intimate elopement at Palmer House Inn.
Intimate Elopement Package
For Wedding Couple + Up to 2 Guests
This package is available with any stay of two nights or more by the wedding couple and includes:
- Choice of location on the first floor or our inn or on the grounds for your special day
- Bouquet and boutonniere, or two bouquets or two boutonnieres in a mixed arrangement of white flowers
- Bottle of champagne for your wedding toast
- A delicious 6″ cake, from one of our fine Falmouth bakeries, (choose your flavor: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or lemon)
- Your experienced officiant’s service fees
- Two round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard, the perfect mini-honeymoon island!
- $50 gift certificate to the Falmouth Village restaurant of your choice
- Experienced in-house wedding photography included
- $100 voucher for your 1st-anniversary stay
$1,200 + Accommodations
Get the details you’ll need for a stress-free elopement on Cape Cod.
The Fine Print
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required with a 50% nonrefundable deposit and final (non-changeable) package choices to be disclosed to Palmer House Inn.
- Availability of our elopement packages is subject to room availability.
- On-site parking is limited to guests staying at the inn. Please email us or call 508-548-1230 for more details and information on alternative arrangements for wedding guests not staying at the inn.
- To get married in Massachusetts, you will need a valid marriage license from any town clerk’s or city clerk’s office in Massachusetts. There is a 3-day wait from application to issuance. If you are arriving from out of state or have other circumstances that prevent you from waiting, there is a process to obtain a legal exemption. Please reach out to us, and we will be glad to guide you through the process.
- Once issued, your marriage license is valid for 60 days.