We understand how difficult it is to leave your furry family members at home or in the kennel. Thus, well-behaved, well-socialized dogs are welcome in the designated rooms at our Cape Cod dog friendly hotel. These rooms are all conveniently located with close access to the outdoors. We can have water and food bowls available for your dog, and we always have treats available for good dogs! Our area is a pet paradise, check out our favorite pet-friendly spots recommended by Brody our resident pup!
Our Pet Friendly Rooms
At Palmer House Inn we welcome well behaved, house trained, and well socialized dogs. We always have treats and can have water and food bowls available upon request.
By registering your dog as a guest, you agree to abide by and follow the policies below:
- Under the Federal ADA Guidelines, emotional support, therapy, comfort, and companion dogs do not qualify as service animals and therefore are subject to our Pet Policy.
- All dogs must be registered at the time of booking.
- Our policy allows for one dog per room in one of our four dog-friendly rooms located in our Guest House and in our Rental Cottage at a rate of $35 per day.
- For the health, safety and comfort of our guests no pets are allowed in the Main Inn – this includes the kitchen and dining area. Those guests visiting with their dog can arrange for breakfast to be brought to your room or porch (in season).
- Registered dogs are welcome to use the dog run behind the firepit, however they are not permitted in the front yard, side yard abutting the driveway, nor the lawn or flower beds abutting the firepit.
- You must maintain control of your dog at all times and agree that your dog is never to be left unattended in your guest room, in any Palmer House building, on the grounds, or in your vehicle.
- You agree to clean up any mess your dog may make on the grounds and to deposit the mess in the area designated by Palmer House Inn.
- In the event your dog urinates or soils the floors in any Palmer House Inn building or damages any Palmer House Inn property and grounds, you agree that you will be charged for the cleaning and/or remediation of such damage. By completing your guest registration at check-in you are pre-authorizing Palmer House Inn to charge your credit card for such cleaning or repair.
- You further agree to reimburse Palmer House Inn and pre-authorize Palmer House Inn to charge your credit card in the event of consequential loss or damage to Palmer House Inn, financial or otherwise, if your room is rendered uninhabitable for a subsequent guest, (including the cost of relocating such a guest to alternative housing) in the discretion of the Palmer House Inn management as a consequence of damage created by your dog.
- In the event a guest, employee, visitor or another guest’s dog suffers injury or damage from your dog, you agree to assume full liability without limitation or qualification.
- Palmer House Inn has the right in its sole discretion, to require you to remove your dog and/or deny access to your dog on future stays should your dog be a nuisance or danger to other guests staying at the inn, to staff members, to other people on the Palmer House Inn property, or to other dogs registered as guests at the inn, or should your dog have caused damage to furniture, fixtures or other parts of your room or to any other part of the Palmer House Inn property and grounds without limitation.
- You further agree that Palmer House Inn assumes no liability for, and shall be held harmless with regard to any health or safety related matter concerning your dog.
By completing your reservation, you are stating that you have read and that you understand these binding terms and that you are in agreement with them.