Whale-watching and Seal-watching season starts mid-April and continues until late October. The dates when the cruises begin and end will change based on the migration patterns of the Whales, which vary each season.
The sweet sounds of Jazz will again fill the streets of Falmouth, join us.
Each year Falmouth plays host to a celebration of a true American art form with JazzFest Falmouth. There are concerts throughout the town plus a wonderful Friday evening free jazz stroll in the park, and shops along Main Street, at the Falmouth Museums on the Green, and in the Queen’s Buyway.
The crisp snap of seasonal glitter starts with the Holidays by the Sea Weekend in Falmouth. Escape to Falmouth, Cape Cod, where you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a Rockwell painting. The town is brimming with holiday spirit during a weekend-long celebration filled with holiday cheer.
Events will included:
- Holiday Carol Sing at Nobska Lighthouse
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Join us for a festive, seasonal sing along, followed by hot chocolate and cookies, at Historic Nobska Lighthouse, Nobska Road, Woods Hole.
- 4th Annual Jingle Jog 5k & Kids Elf Run
Registration begins at 8 a.m. Races at 9:30 & 9:45. Run in seasonal attire with jingle bells along the ocean in Falmouth!
- Seafaring Santa Sails Into Falmouth
10:30 a.m. Head to the docks at Falmouth to welcome Seafaring Santa! Falmouth Harbor, Scranton Avenue.
- Nobska Lighthouse
Tour Historic Nobska Lighthouse, Nobska Road, Woods Hole. 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Santa visits at 12:30!
- Holiday Stroll
5:30 – 8:00 p.m. Enjoy the festive decorated Main Street & Queen’s BuyWay shops, featuring movies, caroling and more….
- Annual Lighting of the Falmouth Village Green
7:00 p.m. The Falmouth Brass Choir will lead the caroling before a special visit from Santa.
- 53rd Annual Falmouth Christmas Parade
- 12:00 p.m. Parade steps off at noon and proceeds down Main Street to the Village Green. Known as Southeastern Massachusetts’ largest holiday parade featuring theme decorated floats, marching bands, live animals, costumed characters and Santa Claus!
Check the event organizer for up to date schedule and information www.falmouthchamber.com
The Palmer House Inn is located near the village green and just a few steps from the start of the parade route. The Palmer House Inn is a charming Victorian B&B located in the Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree-lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants, are only a short stroll from the Inn.