With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large.
Accommodations for Essential Personnel
Our inn is currently only open to essential personnel in accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
In compliance with Covid-19 Order #13 of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, any guest staying with us from April 3 through June 8, 2020, must sign an attestation stating that (s)he falls under the guidelines of what is considered essential personnel. An exception is made for prospective guests falling under the state’s definition of ‘vulnerable population’, i.e. individuals and families that have no other residence within or outside the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to which they can safely return, or that would be at risk of homelessness if they were forced to evacuate the lodging. For the purpose of this guidance, the presence of the Covid-19 virus in the community in which an individual or family normally resides is NOT a circumstance that would mean it is unsafe to return.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout
Please feel free to call (508) 548-1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Massachusetts Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Tom & Billy