Cape Crustless Quiche Recipe
This is an easy gluten-free recipe that we love to serve any time of year. It’s also a favorite of our grandchildren, which makes it a wonderful way to sneak extra veggies in to their diet. Serve this quiche with our Cape Cranberry Tomato Chutney.
- 12 Large organic eggs
- 1/2 Cup organic half & half
- 4 Cups grated organic cheese (cheddar, Montererey Jack, or Swiss)
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- Your choice of fillings
Wisk eggs and half & half together. Add cheese, onion and garlic powders, pepper, and mix well. Stir in your choice of a fillings (see below). Pour into greased 9 inch pie plate. Cover and refrigerate over night.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.It is ready when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Organic spinach and mushroom
- Smoked salmon (serve with cream cheese and capers and a mini bagel)
- Roasted red peppers and tarragon
- More Crustless Quiche filling suggestions
While all of our rooms have their own individual charm suitable for relaxation after the most wonderful day experiencing the cuisine of Cape Cod, we recommend the Harriet Beecher Stowe room, the Theodore Roosevelt room or the Emily Dickinson room. These rooms feature comfortable king beds, cozy fireplaces, jacuzzi-style tubs, and a relaxing stay before and after your day.