Stay at the Palmer House during the Beer, Bed and Breakfast Weekend November 4-6, 2016.
Beer, Bed & Breakfast Weekend Events
- Check-in Friday evening. You’ll be greeted with warm soft pretzels and mustard for dipping.
- On Saturday you are invited to tour the Cape Cod Beer Company.
- At 6:00 pm on Saturday evening we meet at Lium Maguires Restaurant for a beer dinner (menu below). Representatives will be present who will explain the parings and answer questions.
- Each morning the Palmer House kitchen will be preparing harvest delights that will include pumpkin pan cakes with Vermont maple syrup and Pat’s very own baked MacIntosh apples with cranberry walnut stuffing.
Cost of the package is $45.00 added to the guest room you select (taxes and gratuities included).
- Discover your new favorite microbrew!
- Taste the food that amazing chefs will pair with world-class beers.
- Learn how the best beer is crafted and meet the folks who make beer magic
Come raise a glass and toast one of our favorite seasons on Cape Cod.
Call 508-548-1230 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Beer, Bed & Breakfast Weekend Menu at Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub, from November 5, 2016
Five course tasting meal paired with variety of beers.
- Fall Salad Arugula, roasted sweet potatoes and balsamic red onions tossed with an apple vinaigrette.
- Mayo Mussels PEI mussels simmered in a honey mustard cream sauce.
- Open Faced Turkey Sandwich Deep fried turkey slices, potato stuffing and cranberry compote on homemade cranberry almond orange bread
- Lamb Stew Lamb braised with garlic, sauté leeks, carrots, potatoes in a rich broth.
- Guinness Mousse Profiteroles Homemade profiteroles filled with rich Guinness chocolate mousse pudding.
Beer, B&B Menu from November 2015
Rekorderlig Pear Cider
paired with Seasonal greens, Bosc pear slices, cranberries and shaved Vermont cheddar cheese tossed in an apple cider vinaigrette
- Six Point Crisp Pilsner
paired with Roasted parsnip and red onion with braised leeks on bruschetta
- Allegash Saison
paired with Seafood chowder with mussels, haddock, scallops in an ale based creamed broth
- Wormtown IPA
paired with Beef short ribs in an IPA, red wine, root vegetable braise
- Southern Tiers Crème Brulee Milk Stout
paired with Salted Caramel Brownies with Guinness/Crème Fraiche Pudding
While all of our rooms have their own charm suitable for relaxation after the most wonderful day of adventures exploring the village on the Cape Cod Beer Bed and Breakfast Weekend, we recommend the Harriet Beecher Stowe room, the Theodore Roosevelt room or the Emily Dickinson room. These rooms feature comfortable king beds, fireplaces, Jacuzzi-style tubs and a relaxing stay before and after your day.