The Boston Globe reviews cooking classes in New England in their Travel Section, published October 14, 2012.
“New England is a treasure trove for foodies. In addition to cooking schools, several inns offer cooking experiences, and there’s a good assortment of cooking opportunities available in many tourist destinations. As Indian summer draws to a close and thoughts turn toward indoor fun and holiday treats, here are some appetizing adventures to consider.”
– Ellen Albanese, The Boston Globe
Culinary experiences in New England
We are pleased to be mentioned as a Cook and Stay solution to your culinary experience in New England.
Each class will include:
- a demonstration with tastings
- wine tasting complementing the dish
- learn traditional cooking techniques
The Cooking Class Weekend package includes:
- wine and cheese reception the Friday evening before the class,
- Palmer House’s Cape Cod gourmet breakfast each morning,
- tuition for the 2-3 hour cooking class with the specified professional chef, plus
- a $50 gift certificate towards your evening meal at the chef’s restaurant.