The Boston Globe reviews cooking classes in New England in their Travel Section, published October 14, 2012.
“New England is a treasure trove for foodies. In addition to cooking schools, several inns offer cooking experiences, and there’s a good assortment of cooking opportunities available in many tourist destinations. As Indian summer draws to a close and thoughts turn toward indoor fun and holiday treats, here are some appetizing adventures to consider.”
– Ellen Albanese, The Boston Globe
Culinary experiences in New England
We are pleased to be mentioned as a Cook and Stay solution to your culinary experience in New England.
Each class will include:
- a demonstration with tastings
- wine tasting complementing the dish
- learn traditional cooking techniques
The Cooking Class Weekend package includes:
- wine and cheese reception the Friday evening before the class,
- Palmer House’s Cape Cod gourmet breakfast each morning,
- tuition for the 2-3 hour cooking class with the specified professional chef, plus
- a $50 gift certificate towards your evening meal at the chef’s restaurant.
Go to our Cape Cod Specials page for more information on our Cape Cooking Class Package weekends. Comments from last year’s Tagliatelle alla Bolognese Class with Chef Pozzati.