We invite you to a Cape Cod Cooking Getaway with some of the Cape’s finest chefs featuring Northern Italian cuisine.
Contact us at 800-472-2632 or via email to make a reservation.
Each Class will include:
- a demonstration with tastings
- wine tasting complementing the dish
- learn traditional cooking techniques
The Cape Cod Cooking Getaway package includes:
- wine and cheese reception the Friday evening before the class,
- Palmer House’s Cape Cod gourmet breakfast each morning,
- tuition for the 2-3 hour cooking class with the specified professional chef, plus
- a $50 gift certificate towards your evening meal at the chef’s restaurant.
Prices start at $599.00 plus tax for a 2 night stay in a queen room.
Bring a second couple and receive a 10% discount on both rooms.
* Classes will be held at the Palmer House Inn. Check back for additional classes and dates.
Tagliatelle alla Bolognese Getaway
February 7-9, 2014
The perfect pre-Valentine’s Day getaway for you and your love. Head Chef Pozzati will teach you how to make egg pasta by hand, and cut the dough into different pasta shapes in the cozy kitchen of the Palmer House Inn. Students will also learn the traditional recipe for Bolognese sauce. Class to the held on February 8, 2014.
Traditional Italian Dessert
March 28-30, 2014
This Cape Cod Cooking Getaway features delightful dishes for your spring gatherings. Head Chef Pozzati will teach you how to make Salame de Cioccolato and Tiramisu Estivo, two exquisite traditional Italian desserts. Class to the held on March 29, 2014.
Traditional Italian Cooking Class
April 11-13, 2014
Head Chef Pozzati will teach you how to make a traditional heart-warming Italian meal featuring pork as the main course. The final class details will be announced soon. Class to the held on April 12, 2014.
Previous Cape Cod Cooking Getaways include:
- Cape Cod’s Italian Cooking Class Review, 2013
- Cape Restaurant Review of Osteria la Civetta, 2013
- Culinary experiences in New England, Cook and Stay, Boston Globe Review 2012
- Tagliatelle alla Bolognese Class 2012
* We must receive a minimum enrollment of three rooms for the class to continue.