Falmouth is a wonderful location to visit for New Year’s Eve.
Several of the members of the Falmouth Bed and Breakfast Association are open, festively decorated, and eager to give you suggestions and make reservations where to celebrate the ringing in of 2015. All of our members that are open are within an easy stroll of restaurants where festivities will be taking place. After an evening of good cheer, make your way back to the inn of your choice and a warm cozy room, where the covers have been turned down and chocolates placed on the side table.
Restaurants that will be open and taking reservations for New Year’s Eve Falmouth are:
- Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar 188 Main Street, Falmouth Village 508-388-7691
- Bear in Boots Gastropub 285 Main Street, Falmouth Village 508-444-5811
- C-Salt Wine Bar & Grill 75 Davis Straits, Falmouth, 774-763-2954
- Coonamessett Inn on Jones Pond 311 Gifford Street, Falmouth 508-548-2300
- La Cucina sul Mare 237 Main Street Falmouth Village 508-548-5600
- Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub 273 Main Street Falmouth Village, 508-548-0285
- Ostera la Civetta 133 Main Street, Falmouth Village 508-540-1616
- The Quarterdeck 164 Main Street, Falmouth Village, 508-548-9900
- Quicks Hole Tavern 29 Railroad Avenue, Woods Hole 508-495-0048
- Stone L’Oven 271 Main Street Falmouth Village 508 548-1222
- The Glass Onion 37 North Main Street, Queen’s Buyway, Falmouth Village 508-540-3730
- The Waterfront at Captain Kidd 77 Water Street, Woods Hole, 508-548-8563
While all of our rooms have their own individual charm suitable for relaxation after the most wonderful day of adventures, we recommend the Harriet Beecher Stowe room, the Theodore Roosevelt room or the Emily Dickinson room. These rooms feature comfortable king beds, fireplaces, jacuzzi-style tubs and a relaxing stay before and after your day.